Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tower Grove Farmer's Market


The amenities and the beauty of Tower Grove Park are well know by South City residents.  One of the special features that attracts a huge crowd during the summer months is the Farmer's Market.  I took advantage of 80 degree weather today and spent some time there with my camera in hand. There was, of course, the produce but also a yoga class on the lawn, entertainment, refreshments, and lots of kids having a great time around the fountain and the playground.  I don't think captions would add anything to the story. 































Everyone was having a great day in the park.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Love it.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love TGFM, in fact, I'll be vending there tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete