Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Arhaus to Mihaus

Approximately three years ago I wrote a short post about an unexpected delivery that showed up at my studio.  Feel free to refresh your memory on what I discovered here.

That "knock-knock" now sits in my newly decorated living room.  I have done absolutely nothing to them yet.  They blend in nicely although one does need a teeny bit of upholstery cleaner on the cushion.  But, on to my point.  Why do I bring this up now?

Because today I received the Arhaus annual sale catalog in the mail.

 The cover features this lovely chair on sale for $1599 ...marked down from $2199.
 
Well that so made my day!  You see, I have two of these in my living room and all because someone else thought they were ugly.
 
 
And...because Arhaus is my absolute favorite *store...well, that made it perfect. 
 
*That means it's where I go to drool and dream of getting locked in for the night.  My regular readers know full well where I actually shop....any where from the alleys to the thrift stores to the consignment shops.  I go to Arhaus for inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. WOW those are gorgeous chairs - I'm guessing you got them for a steal???
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete