Friday, February 27, 2015

Oscar Gowns

I was intrigued by the idea of matching Oscar gowns to beautifully designed rooms when I saw it here.  It inspired me to give it a whirl.  It helped me to pass the time while I recovered from dislocating my back.  Unfortunately I got lost in the process and did not document all my sources.  I tried to trace back which got me no where, so I apologize for that lack of information.

Nicole Kidman




Jennifer Hudson


Scarlet Johannsen




Nancy O'Dell
Andrea Wohl Lucas

Jennifer Aniston

Robert Brown

America Ferrera



Benhati Prinsloo
Homeedit.com


Gwyneth Paltrow


Lady Gaga

Emma Stone


Jessica Chastain


Anna Kendrick


Reese Witherspoon


Jauregui Architecture Interiors Construction


Meryl Streep


Cate Blanchett



Patricia Arquette




Rita Ora

Thedecorista.com

Rosamund Pike

Flicker

1 comment: